The Extreme Overall is designed for particularly cold conditions and for dogs that become cold easily.
Extreme Overall Insulated Dog Jacket | Blackberry | *Hurtta UK Exclusive*
£79.99 – £96.99
Hurtta Extreme Overall Blackberry
- The protective design insulates the dog’s large muscle groups, as well as the abdominal region, chest and legs, which are sensitive to cold.
- The overall is also suitable for warm-ups between workouts. The Extreme Overall is the successor to the highly regarded Extreme Warmer jacket. The same technical materials have been used: a foil liner, which reflects body heat back towards the body and activates the blood circulation, as well as a high-quality, soft, water and windproof surface material.
- The high hood familiar from the Extreme Warmer, which protects the dog from wind and snow, is now included in the Extreme Overall.
- This overall is highly adjustable for dogs of various breeds and with different body types. Its unique, adjustable chest circumference maximizes its suitability for every dog and guarantee freedom of movement.
- The back-length adjuster has been inconspicuously placed on the inside of the overall. 3M reflectors on the front legs of the Extreme Overall and large reflective prints improve the dog’s safety in the dark. The overall has an opening for a leash. In the size 25S, the harness is integrated.
- Opening for a harness in sizes 30S-65M
- Integrated harness in size 25S
**The Extreme Overall is an Exclusive product in the UK to Hurtta Online UK**
- Helps to protect and insulate your dog’s large muscle groups including his belly, chest and legs.
- The foil liner helps to activate his blood circulation, while the soft exterior helps repel water and wind.
- Designed with a high hood to protect his ears from the elements.
- Features an adjustable chest circumference, so it’s perfectfect for dogs of all shapes and sizes.
- The 3M reflectors and large reflective prints help keep your dog visible all hours of the day
It is important to measure your dog’s backlength from the withers to the base of the tail. Please see the photo in our gallery demonstrating this measurement.
25S, 30M, 30S, 35M, 35S, 40M, 45M, 50M, 55M, 60M, 65M