Does your dog always need to run through the thickest bushes? Spaniel breeds certainly come to mind! Hurtta WORKER VEST – at your service.
Spaniels (and cockerpoos or other spaniel cross breeds) can cover a large amount of ground in a very short space of time, often running into undergrowth and hedgerows, not stopping for anything when on a scent trail! They can also have a longer coat than some other gundog breeds and sit closer to the ground. These breeds in particular can really benefit from some underbelly protection. The HURTTA Worker Vest covers your dog’s abdomen and chest, protecting against scrapes and scratches from branches and twigs when out in woods and fields.
Hurtta Worker Vest in Green and Orange Camo: A light vest for outdoor activities and hunting
- The vest is made of an elastic and breathable knitted fabric with a weatherproof Houndtex layer. As a result, this material is durable and does not rustle in use.
- When moving in the woods or fields, there is a risk that branches may scratch the dog’s belly and chest. The belly flap is designed to protect the dog’s chest and sensitive belly area.
- This product contains Clariant Sanitized® treatment. The active substance of this treatment is permethrin. This bug repellant treatment protects against insects such as mosquitoes, horseflies and ticks.
- The treatment is dermatologically tested and safe to use on dogs. It may cause a reaction on sensitive skin.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS. Permethrin is poisonous to cats.
Items showing as Available on Backorder are sent within 2-3 weeks
We have a useful video for additional sizing support: Fitting Hurtta Coats